No, not *that* kind of quickie, you dirty bird! Get your mind out of the gutter!
As I sit here madly typing away to pitch a game to WizKids about something I can’t tell you all about, I am literally bursting at the seams with other information I so very much want to tell you all, but I can’t! Heartbreaking, I know!
I can give you the gist of things, but not the specifics yet!
- Belfort’s getting some pokes from our friends in Europe
- The Expansion playtesting for Belfort is going well and the set is nearly finalized
- The Promo Guilds are ready to go soon
- Swashbucklers is on the cusp of getting signed, but I can’t tell you more until the ink is dry!
- Wiggles3D, my neighbours from around the block (almost literally!), are seeing how Junkyard stacks up
- We received a test copy of EIEIO from a Chinese manufacturer and it looks SWEET!
- Jay is at the Gathering of Friends with Alan R. Moon (he of Ticket to Ride Fame); hopefully he’ll be able to successfully pitch some of our games to publishers there
- We are working very hard on the afore-mentioned top secret pitch for WizKids that both Jay and I are incredibly excited about – but I have no clue when I can tell anyone about anything!!! SO PAINFUL!
In the meantime, here’s a picture of some posters I had made up of our game covers. Had ’em printed up through posterjack.ca. Hope to add many more to the “Wall of Fame” in the future!